Friend, companion, helper, teacher, intercessor… Known in East as the compassionate protector and Saviouress, and in the West as the Goddess of Mercy, Kuan Yin is far more than a statue of a distant deity. She is as near as prayer, as concerned as a mother.
If you seek union with your Higher Self and desire to overcome the conditions and circumstances of your karma, you need Kuan Yin. Her assistance is tangible as you lovingly invoke her presence in a magnificent New Age ritual of hymns, prayers and Chinese mantras:
- 10 Vows of Kuan Yin
- 14 Kuan Yin Mantras for the Woman and Her Seed
- The New Age Hail Mary with the Magnificat and the Ave Maria
- 33 Mantras to the Manifestations of Avalokite´svara as Kuan Yin
- 7 Songs to Kuan Yin and Gods Flame of Mercy and Forgiveness
- 9 Dynamic Decrees to the Heavenly Hosts, including 1.30 “Forgiveness” (33x), 10.00 (3x), 10.01 (9x), 10.11 (1x), 10.14 (9x), 70.15 (9x), 70.16 (3x), and 70.18 (5x).