The Lost Teachings of Jesus Series: How church fathers suppressed Jesus' original teaching on the Christ within.
Learn how early churchmen—aided and abetted by the Roman emperors Constantine and Justinian—distorted Jesus' true teachings. And robbed you of what he wanted you to know about the power of your own inner Christ.
In modern vernacular, parable and story, the Prophets provide the missing links. They explain the difference between “Jesus” and “the Christ.” They show how the Church's doctrines on sin and the only begotten Son of God have obscured what Jesus really taught about salvation. And how Eastern concepts like karma can be found wrapped in the mysteries he gave the disciples.
But most importantly, they recapture the heart of his message—that you, like Jesus, can reconnect with your Divine Source to realize your full potential.
While the words and images may not be those Christ used two thousand years ago, you will find the heart of the message he imparted.
- The Romanization of Christ and Christianity
- The Ancient Brotherhoods
- Diagram of Gods Kingdom within you–The Chart of the I AM Presence
- The Integration of the Chakras–The Missing Dimension in Physical Fitness
- Vitality and Prana
- Self-Worth and Self-Needs
- Mankind's Ignorance of the Law of Karma
- How to call for Archangel Michael's Protection
Old Version - Pocketbook, 352 pages.