We all have the seed or “essence” of Buddha within us.
Because we do, we have the potential to become a Buddha.
Elizabeth Clare Prophet gently traces upon the heart the pathway that can lead to your Buddhahood. She helps us relate to the different stages and also see them as steps that we can accomplish in our daily lives.
The Buddhic Essence is the second book in the her Mystical Paths of the Worlds Religions series.
Table of Contents:
A Path of Wisdom and Compassion
Ideal Role Models
Buddhas and Immortals
1. Buddha-Nature Is Universal
2. The Birth of the Bodhisattva Path in You
3. Bodhicitta: Awakening the Heart of Enlightenment
4. Six Practices of Supreme Worship
5. The Bodhisattva Vow
6. Bodhisattvas Who Would Become a Buddha
7. First Bhumi: Pramudita, Joyful Stage
8. Second Bhumi: Vimala, Immaculate Stage
9. Third Bhumi: Prabhakari, Illuminating Stage
10. Fourth Bhumi: Arcismati, Radiant Stage
11. Fifth Bhumi: Sudurjaya, Very-Difficult-to-Conquer Stage
12. Sixth Bhumi: Abhimukhi, Face-to-Face Stage
13. Seventh Bhumi: Duramgama, Far-Reaching Stage
14. Eighth Bhumi: Acala, Immovable Stage
15. Ninth Bhumi: Sadhumati, Good Thoughts Stage
16. Tenth Bhumi: Dharmamegha, Cloud of the Dharma Stage
17. The Doctrine of the Trikaya (Three Bodies of the Buddha)
18. Mantras for Wisdom and Compassion
Notes and Selected Bibliography